Organisation of our Tango Lessons
- Our Tango Argentino group classes are organized in blocks of 10 classes each.
- Each block is addressed either at Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced students.
- Beginners can take one trial class for a reduced price. If you then decide to sign up for a complete Block, you only pay 9 Classes.
- We also offer private classes for all levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced). Please check our Private Classes page for further information.
Good to know:
- Beginners Classes (0 – 1 years experience) are suitable for students with no previous experience or students who return to Tango after a long break. They also provide a good repetition of the basics for students of all levels.
- Intermediate classes (1 – 3 years experience) are suitable for students who feel confident with the basics and wish to increase their repertoire of figures.
- Advanced classes (> 3 years experience) are suitable for students with several years of experience. We will work on complex figures and go in-depth into the basic techniques needed to execute them.
- Private classes will be tailored exactly to the level and interests of the students.
What to bring:
- We recommend you to bring comfortable clothes and shoes with leather sole and round point.
- Coming to the Classes with a dance partner is recommended.
- We also recommend ladies to wear heels and shoes that keep the ankle free (no boots) but secured to the ankle with a strip.
How to sign up for the Tango Classes:
- Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and the name of your partner (if applicable), as well as the date and location on which you would like to join us. You can also use our contact form.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us per mail or phone if you have any further questions!